- access or use our onedash.com website (“Website”), our mobile applications related to the Website, including OneDash Pro and OneDash and our services relating to the Website (our “platforms”); and/or
- provide us with your personal data, regardless of the medium through which such personal data is provided.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- What is personal data? “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. The personal data we may collect from you depends on the purposes for which we will be using the personal data and what you have chosen to provide, and may include:
- contact information (e.g. name, mailing or email address, fax and telephone number);
- NRIC, passport or other identification number;
- date of birth;
- video image;
- financial information such as credit card details;
- IP address;
- geo-location data;
- shopping preferences;
- transactional information based on your activities on our platforms;
- personal data of family members;
- education background;
- employment history;
- references; and
- any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any form(s) you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
- Voluntary provision of personal data. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary and you have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting us. Your withdrawal will take effect after your request is processed. However, if you choose not to provide us with the personal data we require or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to contact you, or to fulfil the purposes for which we require the personal data, including processing your transactions or providing you with products or services which you need from us.
- Accuracy and completeness of personal data. You must ensure that all personal data that you provide is true, accurate and complete, and to inform us of any changes to any such personal data.
- Minors. If you are a child, minor or not of legal age, please inform and seek the consent of your parent or guardian, before you provide your personal data to us. If you are a parent or guardian and you have reason to believe your child or ward has provided us with their personal data without your consent, please contact us to request for erasure of their personal data.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data you provide. Generally, we may collect your personal data when:
- you register for a user account with us in order to access and use our platforms;
- you use our platforms and services, or express interest in doing so;
- you enter information on our platforms;
- you transact with us;
- you attend our events;
- you participate in competitions, contests or games organised by us;
- you contact us or interact with our employees through various communication channels, for example, through social media platforms, face-to- face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax and letters;
- you request that we contact you or request to be included in an email or our mailing list;
- you respond to our request for additional personal data in connection with your relationship with us, for example, if you are a user of our platforms, or if you are involved in providing any service, content, or material through our platforms;
- your images are captured via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises;
- your images are captured via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend events organised by us;
- you submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including your resume/CVs in connection with any employment application;
- you enter into any agreement with us or provide any other documentation or information to us; and
- you submit your personal data to use for any other purposes or reasons.
- Personal data provided by others. Depending on your relationship with us, we may also collect your personal data from third party sources, including:
- our business partners, such as third parties providing services to us;
- from your referees, educational institutions or previous employers (if you have applied to us for a job);
- your family members or friends who provide your personal data to us on your behalf; and/or
- public agencies or other public sources.
- Our platforms may also contain or involve certain technologies that automate the collection of data (including personal data). These technologies include cookies, web beacons and web analytics. If you do not wish to have your data collected through such technologies you may disable the operation of these technologies on your devices (where possible), or you may refrain from using our platforms.
5. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- General purposes. Generally, we collect, use or disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- managing your relationship with us;
- authenticating, operating and managing your user accounts on our platforms;
- facilitating your use of our platforms and services;
- carrying out a transaction with you or on your behalf, including processing your order, and processing your payment;
- providing and maintaining our platforms and services, including monitoring usage of our platforms and services;
- providing you with the services that you have requested for;
- to allow interaction between you and other users of our platforms (depending on your account settings);
- resolving disputes;
- to assist you with your enquiries, and respond to your feedback, complaints and requests;
- security purposes, e.g. detecting, preventing and addressing security and technical issues related to our platforms and services;
- conducting data analytics to enable us to improve our platforms and services; and
- any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Business purposes. We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements, laws and regulations, internal policies and procedures;
- enforcing contractual terms and conditions, and legal obligations owed to us, or responding to complaints, litigation or investigations concerning us;
- auditing, accounting, risk management and record keeping;
- protecting our rights and interests and those of our users and customers;
- preventing and investigating possible misuse of our platforms and services;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis, including development of new products and services or evaluation and improvement of our existing products and services;
- facilitating business asset transactions;
- administrative purposes, including finance, IT and HR purposes, quality assurance and staff training;
- managing and engaging third parties or data processors that provide services to us, e.g. IT services, data analytics, messaging marketing, and other professional services; and
- any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Marketing purposes. If you have provided us with your consent, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates for marketing and communication purposes. e.g. informing you of our latest programmes, events, activities, special offers and promotions. In order for us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us (such as but not limited to your past usage of our platforms, your participation in promotions or events and your interactions with us).
- Additional purposes. We will only collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for the above purposes and purposes for which you have consented. In certain situations, we may use your personal data for legitimate purposes, which are not incompatible with the original purposes for which you have provided the personal data. If we wish to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to what you have provided your personal data to us for, we will notify you and seek your consent.
- Uses permitted under applicable laws. We may also collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for other purposes, without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
Contacting you. When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means.We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless with your consent, or we are exempted by applicable law from having to obtain consent. When contacting you for marketing purposes, we will not contact you through your telephone number, unless you have specifically consented to such a mode of communication. If you do not wish to receive any communication or information from us, or wish to restrict the manner by which we may contact or send you information, you may contact us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will not sell, rent or trade your personal data to third parties.
- Consent for disclosure to others. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal data to our related entities, strategic business partners and associates, we may disclose your personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
- Disclosure to service providers. You agree that we may disclose or share your personal data with third parties such as:
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services to us such as accounting, billing, hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail message services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc; and
- our consultants and professional advisors (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
- Other permitted disclosure. We may disclose your personal data to regulatory authorities, statutory bodies or public agencies for the purposes of complying with their respective requirements, policies and directives.
- Our platforms may have the functionalities to allow you to share your personal data or personal data of anyone other than yourself with third parties such as other users of our platforms. You are responsible for your choice(s) and are deemed to have provided consent for any sharing of any such personal data in the manner provided by our platforms.
7. CROSS-JURISDICTIONAL TRANSFERS
- You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we may transfer your personal data in connection with the purposes described in paragraph 5 above or as notified to you:
- from the jurisdiction where it is collected (or where you are located) to any other jurisdictions that we operate in; and
- to third parties in other jurisdictions.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data. While reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorised or unintended access, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control, such as hacking or cybercrimes. We do not guarantee that our platforms are invulnerable to security breaches, or that your use of our platforms is safe and protected from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities. We also do not guarantee the security of data that you send to us electronically. Sending such data is at your own risk.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Period of retention. We will keep your personal data for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, and to satisfy our business and/or legal purposes including data analytics, audit, accounting or reporting purposes. How long we keep your personal data depends on the nature of the data, e.g. we keep personal data for at least the duration of the limitation period for bringing claims if the personal data may be required to commence or defend legal proceedings. Some information may also be retained for longer, e.g. where we are required to do so by law, or need to retain it for the purposes of litigation.
- Anonymised data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we are entitled to retain and use such data without restriction, including for data analytics.
- Cookies are small text files which are set by a website or application operator so that your browser or device may be recognised. Cookies do not capture information which would personally identify you, but the information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our platforms and to improve your online experience with us.
- Most web browsers allow some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. We support the “Do Not Track” setting provided by most web browsers, which allows you to opt-out of your online behaviour being tracked while visiting our platforms. Our platforms will place cookies on your device when you visit any page on our platforms unless you have adjusted your browser settings to not accept cookies.
- Third parties may place cookies on your device when you view advertisements — including our advertisements — on their websites, services, or applications. These cookies are governed by their respective company privacy policies. You should read the privacy statements and cookie policies of the third party websites, services, or applications so you can understand how they may collect, use, and share your information.
- You can manage cookies settings on your computer, including stopping, restricting or purging them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you “turn off,” purge, or disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features, functions, or services available on our platforms.
11. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED IN ADVERTISING
We may also use other technologies which perform similar functions to cookies for advertising purposes. For example, we may link the identifier used for advertising on mobile applications to an advertising cookie on the same device in order to coordinate ads across your mobile apps and mobile browser. To opt out of personalized ads in apps on your mobile device, follow the instructions below.
For iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074.
For Android - https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
13. YOUR RIGHTS
- Depending on the laws applicable to you, you may enjoy certain rights at law in relation to your personal data that we hold or control. Such rights may include:
- Access: you may ask us if we hold your personal data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of and information on the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction: you may request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected.
- Withdrawal of consent: you may withdraw consent for our use of your personal data.
- If you are resident in the European Union, you may also enjoy certain rights, including:
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete or remove personal data that we hold about you in certain circumstances.
- Restriction: you may withdraw consent for our use of your personal data, or ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy.
- Portability: you may request the transfer of certain of your personal data to another party under certain conditions.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may object to processing on this ground.
- Exercising your rights. If you wish to make exercise the rights available to you at law, you may contact us to do so. We may require that you submit certain forms, provide certain information (including to verify your identity) to process your request. Where permitted by law, we may also charge you a fee to process your request. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.
- Limitations. We may be permitted under applicable laws to refuse your request to exercise your rights, for example, we may refuse a request for erasure where the personal data is required for in connection with claims. We may also refuse a request if you are seeking to exercise rights not available to you under applicable law.
14. CONTACT US
- Name : Privacy Care
- Telephone : +65 65323262
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org